We offer free delivery in the City of Toronto (all M postal codes), and $12 GTA delivery.
All of our arrangements are designed using 100% Ontario-grown flowers, all year long!
Need table centrepieces, cruiser table arrangements or bud vases? Want to order multiple arrangements for an event? This is your page. If you order a variety of items the colour palette and flower types will all be cohesive.
These are great to line a dinner table or bar without taking up too much prime real estate.
Mini Gold Vases: Three for $110 (not available individually)
Sweetheart Vases: Three for $114 (not available individually).
3" by 3" Glass Cylinder: Three for $135 (not available individually)
Highball Bud Vases: Five assorted heights for $148 (not available individually)
Gold Dip Small: $85 each
Mercury Glass Compote: $140 each
Large Bright Gold or Copper Compote: $275 each
- You can mix and match various vase options. We will use the same colour palette and types of flowers so that everything is cohesive.
- If there are any specific flower colours or types you want us to avoid (or focus on), please leave your floral designer a note during the checkout process. We always do our very best to accommodate.
- Every arrangement is unique and custom-made. Pictures shown are examples of recent arrangements we have made to give you an idea of size and shape at the various price points. Your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest local product available that day, and will likely look quite different from the example image.
- We will send you a photo of your arrangement as well as a notification email in the evening after your flowers have been delivered.
- Your arrangement is designed in its vase, and will be securely packaged in an open-faced box using tissue and Kraft paper.
- These are a collection of the most popular event flower options. That being said, you can order any items on our website for an event!
- Each order includes a custom full-size Wild North Flowers postcard in which we handwrite your personal message. If you don't need a card, just write "N/A" in the card message box.
You can order online for next-day delivery, although for larger orders we prefer a minimum of two days notice. We don't typically deliver on Sundays, but it is a possibility if arranged in advance (downtown only).
Deliveries typically start at 12:00PM, and will be made to businesses by 4:30PM, and to residences by 6:30PM. If you need these flowers delivered during a specific delivery window, additional charges may apply. Pickup at our downtown studio is also an option (between 9AM-6PM).