We offer free delivery in the City of Toronto (all M postal codes), and $12 GTA delivery.
All of our arrangements are designed using 100% Ontario-grown flowers, all year long!
Flowers help say what words cannot.
Arrangements sent to funeral homes or visitations tend to be larger in scale, which is why they typically start at $125. Sometimes smaller arrangements can get a little lost in a room full of people, flowers and plants. That being said, the sentiment is what is most important, and we believe any size arrangement will be most appreciated by the family.
We have included various recommended options here, but please feel free to send whatever you are comfortable with. There is no "right" or "wrong" arrangement to send for any occasion. Some people choose to go with something small and subtle, while others want to send something tall and cheerful. It is entirely up to you!
The arrangements can be designed as either "low" or "tall". The low arrangements are wide, lush and "360" style, so they look good from all angles. They can be displayed on a coffee table or counter top after the service. The tall arrangements have more height and drama and are designed to be primarily front-facing. They look best placed against a wall or other structure.
Every arrangement is unique and custom-made. Pictures shown are examples of past arrangements we have made to give you an idea of size and shape at the various price points. Your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest local product available that day, and will likely look quite different from the example image. We will send you a photo of your arrangement as well as a notification email in the evening after your flowers have been delivered.
If there are any specific flower colours or types you want us to avoid, please leave your floral designer a note during the checkout process. We always do our very best to accommodate.
- Our sympathy arrangements are all designed in glass vases filled with water, not floral foam, so that they can be taken home by the family and enjoyed.
- Our flowers are locally grown and therefore super fresh; they typically last 6-12 days when cared for correctly.
- If there are any colours or flowers you want us to avoid, please make a note in the "design" box when checking out.
- You can always call or email us with any questions before or after you place your order online.
- We handwrite all card messages on our custom full-size postcards. Feel free to write a long and personalized message.
- Flowers being sent to funeral homes should make note of who the service or viewing is for (the individual or the family name). If you know the time of the viewing, you can make note of that in the "delivery notes" section when checking out. If possible, flowers should be delivered the day before the funeral.
- At this time, we do not make traditional casket sprays or free-standing funeral sprays or wreaths. We are, however, happy to design custom large-scale pieces for funerals. Please reach out via phone or email for more information.
You can order online until midnight for next-day delivery. We deliver 7 days a week. Sunday delivery is in the City of Toronto only (M Postal Codes Only).
Deliveries typically start at 12:00 PM, and will be made to businesses by 4:30 PM, and to residences by 6:30 PM.