We deliver all throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Click here to see our delivery zones and rates.
Flowers help to say what words cannot.
Arrangements sent to funeral homes or visitations tend to be larger in scale, which is why they typically start at $125. Sometimes smaller arrangements can get a little lost in a room full of people, flowers and plants. That being said, the sentiment is what is most important, and we believe any size arrangement will be most appreciated by the family.
We have included various recommended options here, but please feel free to send whatever you are comfortable with. There is no "right" or "wrong" arrangement to send for any occasion. Some people choose to go with something small and subtle, while others want to send something tall and cheerful. It is entirely up to you!
The arrangements can be designed as either "low" or "tall". The low arrangements are wide, lush and "360" style, so they look good from all angles. They can be displayed on a coffee table or counter top after the service. The tall arrangements have more height and drama and are designed to be primarily front-facing. They look best placed against a wall or other structure.
Every arrangement is unique. All of our arrangements are designed in our signature style using at least 8 varieties of flowers. Pictures shown are examples of past arrangements we have made in each colour palette. Your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest local product available that day, and will likely look quite different from the example image. If there are any specific flower colours or types you want us to avoid, please leave a note in the "Design Notes" box above. We always do our very best to accommodate.
We will email you a photo of your arrangement in the evening after your flowers have been delivered.
- Our flowers are locally grown and therefore super fresh; they typically last 5-10+ days when cared for correctly.
- If there are any colours or flowers you want us to avoid, please make a note in the "design" box when checking out.
- You can always call or email us with any questions before or after you place your order online.
- We handwrite all card messages on our custom full-size postcards.
- Flowers being sent to funeral homes should make note of who the service or viewing is for (the individual or the family name). If you know the time of the viewing, you can make note of that in the "delivery notes" section when checking out. If possible, flowers should be delivered the day before the funeral.
- We also design custom large-scale pieces for funerals, including casket sprays. Please reach out via phone or email for more information.