Centrepieces (Holidays and Events)
Need table centrepieces? Want to order multiple arrangements for an event or gathering? This is your page. If you order multiples the colour palette and flower types will all be cohesive.
All flowers sent to postal codes starting with "M" (City of Toronto) include free delivery!
Glass Vase Options:
Sweetheart Vases: Three for $105 (not available individually). *These are great to line a dinner table without taking up too much prime real estate.
3" by 3" Glass Cylinder: Three for $120 (not available individually) *These are great to line a dinner table without taking up too much prime real estate.
Gold Dip Small: $70 each
Gold Dip Medium: $90 each
Gold Dip Tall: $130 each
Compote Vase Options:
Mercury Glass Compote: $125 each
Bright Gold or Copper Compote: $155 each (standard); $275 each (large)
Gold and White Ceramic : $225 each
- You can mix and match various vase options. We will use the same colour palette and types of flowers so that everything is cohesive.
- If there are any specific flower colours or types you want us to avoid (or focus on), please leave your floral designer a note during the checkout process. We always do our very best to accommodate.
- Every arrangement is custom-made. Pictures shown are examples of recent arrangements we have made; your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest local product available that day. We will send you a photo of your arrangement as well as a notification email in the evening after your flowers have been delivered.
- Your arrangement is designed in its vase, and will be securely packaged in an open-face box using tissue and Kraft paper.
- These are a collection of the most popular event flower options. That being said, you can order any items on our website for an event!
- Each order includes a custom full-size Wild North Flowers postcard in which we handwrite your personal message. If you don't need a card, just write "N/A" in the card message box.
You can order online for next-day delivery, although for larger orders we prefer a minimum of three days notice. We don't typically deliver on Sundays, but it is a possibility if arranged in advance (downtown only).
Deliveries typically start at 12:00PM, and will be made to businesses by 4:30PM, and to residences by 6:30PM. If you need these flowers delivered during a specific delivery window, additional charges may apply. Pickup at our downtown studio is also an option (between 9AM-6PM).