Hand-Tied Bouquet Workshop: February 23rd (Sunday) from 1:30PM - 3:30PM
Main Teaching Points:
- how to prepare your greens
- choosing a nuanced and impactful colour palette
- how to hold and handle your bouquet
- how to build a hand-tied arrangement from greening, to flowering to final touches
- key florals and their roles
- how to balance delicate and whimsical flowers within an impactful design style and how to keep them safe
- how we wrap your hand-tieds in prep for delivery
your very own hand-tied design wrapped and ribboned
you can utilize our photo area to get the perfect shot for your social platforms. We'll teach you how to get the money shot.
bring your questions, we have answers!
The Wild North Flowers Downtown Studio
135 Tecumseth Street, Unit 6, Toronto, ON, M6J 2H2
*The closest major intersection is Queen and Bathurst. There is Green P parking in the area. You have to walk down the (somewhat sketchy looking) laneway into the shared parking area.
Sunday, February 23rd from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
$135.00 per person, per workshop. All workshops are non-refundable.
Come on your own or with a group, we promise either way it will be a fun time. Oh, and make sure to wear comfortable shoes! You will be standing the whole time.
Looking for something different?
In addition to our regular workshops, Wild North Flowers offers private group workshops that are customizable to suit your needs. Consider us for your next corporate team-building activity, bachelorette, birthday or holiday function. We require a minimum of 8 people to book an event—the more, the merrier! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up something fun!