While any of the vase arrangements on our website can be sent as an expression of sympathy, this collection is specifically designed for those who want to make a bigger impact, or send on behalf of a family or group. These vase arrangements are designed to be sent to visitations and funeral services, and can then be taken home by the family to enjoy.
Arrangements sent to funeral homes or visitations tend to be larger in scale, which is why they typically start at $125. Sometimes smaller arrangements can get a little lost in a room full of people, flowers and plants. That being said, the sentiment is what is most important, and we believe any size arrangement will be most appreciated by the family.
We have included various recommended options here, but please feel free to send whatever you are comfortable with. There is no "right" or "wrong" arrangement to send for any occasion. Some people choose to go with something small and subtle, while others want to send something tall and cheerful. It is entirely up to you!
All flowers sent to postal codes starting with "M" (City of Toronto) include free delivery!
The arrangements at each price point can be designed as either "low" or "tall". The low arrangements are wide, lush and "360" style, so they look good from all angles. They can be displayed on a coffee table or counter top after the service. The tall arrangements have more height and drama, and are designed to be primarily front-facing. They look best placed against a wall or other structure. The price points are the same whether you choose a glass vase or a gold/silver vase (we use slightly fewer blooms in the gold/silver vases to account for the cost of the vase).
- Our sympathy arrangements are all designed in vases filled with water, not floral foam, so that they can be taken home by the family and enjoyed for at least a week.
- Our flowers are locally grown and therefore super fresh; they tycpially last 7-12 days when cared for correctly.
- If there are any colours or flowers you want us to avoid, please make a note in the "design" box when checking out.
- You can always call or email us with any questions before or after you place your order online.
- We handwrite all card messages on our custom full-size postcards. Feel free to write a long and personalized message.
- Flowers being sent to funeral homes should make note of who the service or viewing is for (the individual or the family name). If you know the time of the viewing, you can make note of that in the "delivery notes" section when checking out. If possible, flowers should be delivered the day before the funeral.
- At this time, we do not make traditional casket sprays or free-standing funeral sprays or wreaths.
We deliver everyday but Sunday. You can order online for next-day delivery.
Deliveries typically start at 11:30AM, and will be made to businesses by 4:30PM, and to residences by 6:30PM.
Pictures shown are examples of recent arrangements we have made; your actual arrangement will be designed using the freshest local product available that day. We will send you a photo of your arrangement as well as a notification email in the evening after your flowers have been delivered. If there are any specific flower colours or types you want us to avoid, please leave your floral designer a note during the checkout process. We always do our very best to accommodate.