Sympathy Arrangements - Low Glass Vases
We deliver all throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Click here to see our delivery zones and rates.
Flowers help to say what words cannot.
Arrangements sent to funeral homes or visitations tend to be larger in scale, which is why the low vases typically start at $135. Sometimes smaller arrangements can get a little lost in a room full of people, flowers and plants. That being said, the sentiment is what is most important, and we believe any size arrangement will be most appreciated by the family.
**Please provide the name of the deceased as well as the time of the viewing or funeral in the "delivery notes" section when checking out.**
We have included various recommended options here, but please feel free to send whatever you are comfortable with. There is no "right" or "wrong" arrangement to send for any occasion. Some people choose to go with something small and subtle, while others want to send something tall and cheerful. It is entirely up to you!
The low arrangements are wide, lush and "360" style, so they look good from all angles. They can be displayed on a coffee table or counter top after the service. If you are looking for our Tall Sympathy Arrangements, please click here.
- Our flowers are locally grown and therefore super fresh; they typically last 6+ days when cared for correctly.
- If there are any colours or flowers you want us to avoid, please make a note in the "design" box when checking out.
- You can always call or email us with any questions before or after you place your order online.
- We handwrite all card messages on our custom full-size postcards.
- Flowers being sent to funeral homes should make note of who the service or viewing is for (the individual or the family name). If possible, flowers should be delivered the day before the funeral.
- We also design custom large-scale pieces for funerals, including casket sprays. Please reach out via phone or email for more information.