Want beautiful flowers without any fuss? Pick your items, give us a colour palette and that's it!
Whether for city hall elopements, cocktail parties or wedding receptions, we’ve got your flowers covered.
How It Works:
- You can mix and match all items to get exactly what you want, nothing extra.
- Transparent pricing makes planning easy. What you see is what you pay.
- You can place your order online 24/7.
- Unless otherwise requested, we will design everything in your order to be cohesive (same colour palette and flower varieties).
- Minimum order of $350 for items from the Wedding and Event Shop.
- Last minute shoppers do not fret! We only need 10 days notice to order from this collection.
- We do not offer set-up service with our ‘à la carte’ wedding and event orders. (Our floral designers do not come on site.) Delivery is via our trusted couriers. Arrangements will need to be unpacked and placed around the space by yourself or your team.
Pick-Up and Delivery:
- These items are available for pick-up and drop-off only.
- Available for pick-up from our downtown studio 5 days a week (Tuesday through Saturday)
- Delivery available throughout the GTA Tuesday through Saturday (delivery fee is 8-18% of total cost, please email us for a quote).
- We do not offer set-up service with our ‘A La Carte’ wedding and event orders (our floral designers do not come on site). Arrangements will need to be unpacked and placed around the space by yourself or your team.
- Delivery is made by our trusted couriers and is available to all the same locations as our retail orders (see our map below). The prices are NOT the same as listed on the retail map.
- Delivery pricing varies, but will be between 8-18% of the order value (pre-tax), depending on distance, timing, wrapping restrictions, order contents, etc.
- When checking out online, you can only select “Pick-Up” for all items from our A La Carte Wedding & Event shops. In order to arrange for delivery, once you have placed your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-504-3000 to get a custom quote for delivery.
- We only require 10 days notice to order items from our A La Carte collection. But in order to maintain our strict design standards, we only take on a limited number of wedding and event orders each week.
- If you already know what you want, we encourage you to place your order ASAP. Worried about last minute changes? You can always add more items to your order closer to the date.
Have Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
Almost ready to place your order, but have more questions? No Worries! We have an extensive FAQs list.
You can also email questions to email@example.com or call 416-504-3000 on Monday to Saturday between 9am and 5pm.
My event is not for a few months, when should I place my order?
Orders must be placed at least two 10 days in advance and are subject to availability. We only take on a few of these orders a week from Tuesday - Saturday so we encourage you to order as soon as possible! We operate on a first come first served basis (order is not confirmed until payment is made).
How come I don’t see my wedding date available in your calendar?
Specific dates may be blocked off when you attempt to order, this is because we are either fully booked for that week or heading into a major holiday like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day and are unavailable to take on any more orders.
Why can’t I select delivery when checking out?
When checking out online, you can only select “Pick-Up” for all items from our A La Carte Wedding & Event shops. In order to arrange for delivery, once you have placed your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-504-3000 to get a custom quote for delivery.
Delivery will be coordinated with our team at an additional fee (between 8-18% of the order total pre-tax). If you'll need your items very early in the morning, we highly suggest pick-up from our studio, or scheduling delivery the day before the event.
How can I care for my flower order?
If you are picking up your florals the day before your event, they must be stored in a cool area, out of direct sunlight. The wrapping should be opened up so the flowers can breathe.
Also keep them away from fruit baskets - ripening fruit produces high levels of ethylene, a gas that interferes with the production of ethylene in flowers. This speeds up signs of ageing and shortens the life span of flowers!
Boutonnieres can be placed in the fridge, but wedding bouquets and centerpieces should not be.
Can I request something I don’t see in your collection? Can I give you the vases to design in?
Other than the ability to chose a custom colour palette, the offerings and styles are set. We cannot substitute the vases. Our price points have been carefully crafted to work in the vases we have listed.
Can I give you a list of the exact flowers to use?
No. We do our very best to accommodate flower requests, but cannot promise any specific flowers, as the availability of florals are based on the season and what our growers have available.
Can I rent the vases?
No, these vases are all purchased, and are priced accordingly. If you did want to return them to us at some point, we would happily take them back and reuse them. We will offer you a Wild North Credit of $2 per vase returned.
What if I really hate a certain flower? Can I ask that you exclude it?
Yes! Just leave us a note in the design notes section.
How will the orders be packaged?
In flower (aka rose) boxes! This is how those in the industry pack up their wedding orders. It is not necessarily super fancy, but it is sturdy, practical and less wasteful than brand new boxes.