Virtual Workshop: Tall Glass Vase Arrangement (Flowers delivered to your door)
We are very excited to announce that we can now teach you the "Wild North Way" from the comfort of your own home any day of the week - you choose the delivery day and we’ll send you everything you need! Using a wide variety of local flowers we will show you, step-by-step, how to create an organic and whimsical glass vase arrangement. Our designs will focus on the best of what is in season, as always, using all Ontario-grown blooms. By way of pre-recorded video, one of our designers will walk you through the process of making one of our standard tall glass vase arrangements ($100 retail value). They will lead you through: the basics of proper flower care, how we’ve selected your blooms, the "purpose" or function of each type of bloom, and how to arrange them in a garden-style that is natural and unfussy.
HOW IT WORKS:
A bucket of flowers & greenery will be delivered to your home between 1:00 - 6:30PM on the day of your choice.
You will be emailed a link to our pre-recorded instructional video. (If you are purchasing this item as a gift and would like us to send the email directly to the recipient, please include their email address in the delivery instructions at checkout)
- You will also be emailed our step-by-step instructional PDF.
What we will send you:
- A great selection of seasonal flowers (you can select a soft or bright colour palette)
- A variety of greenery
A pre-gridded glass vase
A bucket that, once you've filled with clean water, you can unpack, freshly snip and keep your blooms in while you're designing
- An email with the workshop video link, and instructions on how to prep your area and unpack your goodies
- A detailed step-by-step design PDF which we encourage you to read first as it may make your workshop experience much easier! Feel free to print it out, and/or hang on to it to create more masterpieces in the future
- Optional: If you do not have floral clippers at home, we strongly recommend adding some to your order!
- The workshop will be pre-recorded so that you can view it at your own leisure; create alongside us, pause when you need to, or complete it after you've watched the whole video. It is entirely up to you. Though we do encourage you to complete the workshop within 24-36 hours of receiving your florals so they are super fresh!
- Your flowers will be delivered in a bucket of water between 1:00PM - 6:30PM. Won't be home? Just leave us instructions at check-out on where to leave your blooms. Ideally they should be freshly snipped and placed in new water as soon as possible, but can sustain for 12+ hours in their original bucket.
- Because we work with all seasonal and local product, you will very likely have different flowers and colour palette than shown in the video - that's okay! The flowers we send you will function in the same way as those used in the video, and we go over how to use them in the step-by-step PDF guide you will be emailed.
- Keep in mind floral designing can get messy! This means water spills, and greens and stems all over the floor. Make sure you set up in a space away from major electronics and to keep your laptop elevated.
Once your one-of-a-kind creation is complete, feel free to send us some photos, or post it online (#MYwildnorthflowers).
If you prefer to pick up your bucket, just select "Store Pickup" when checking out. We deliver throughout Toronto and the GTA. Wondering if we will deliver to you? Check out our delivery zones here: https://www.wildnorthflowers.com/pages/delivery-in-the-greater-toronto-area